11 Haziran 2015 Perşembe

11 Haziran 2015 Blues Perişan playlisti


1 - Bonson Hurs Blues - Oscar Benton
2 - Susie Q - Dale Hawkins
3 - Lodi - Creedence Clearwater Revival
4 - Manhattan Slide - George Thorogood
5 - I Got The Same Old Blues - Lynyrd Skynyrd
6 - Piece Of My Heart - Eric Clapton
 
     Shemekia Copeland 
7 - Cold Feet
8 - Married To The Blues.
9 - Big Lovin' Woman.
10 -  It Don't Hurt No More.

     Johnny Copeland
11 -  Blue Ain't Nothin'
12 - Texas Party
13 -  Make My Home Where I Hang My Hat
14 - Copeland Special
15 -  I Was Born All Over
16 -  Claim Jumper
17 - When The Rain Starts Fallin'
18 -  Johnny Gone
19 -   Bring Your Fine Self Home ( Robert Cray / Albert Collins / Johnny Copeland)
20 -  Black Jack ( Robert Cray / Albert Collins / Johnny Copeland)
21 -  Don't Stop By The Creek, Son
22 - Houston

Hiç yorum yok:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...